I've collected a bunch of neat postcards and old photos, and I wanted to put them up on my wall somehow.
Featured here are:
- four big black-and-white postcards from Beijing
- one colored postcard depicting rickshaw drivers, also from Beijing
- photos of India and Tokyo by Isagani Campo
- a mysterious photo of the Luneta Grandstand
- tiger and palm postcards from the Raffles Hotel in Singapore, plus the brown envelope
- a postcard depicting the German moped, the NSU Quickly
I'm not entirely happy with how the whole thing turned out, though. I like the sleeves, but I'd like some alternative to the rod and the string.
Till next week, then.